Let us spoil you for the duration of your stay in our 2 luxurious rooms with a wide range of amenities provided for your comfort.
A hidden gem set back 1.5 miles from the A68 Bonners Lodge can be found on the edge of the beautiful Durham Dales in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty with stunning views over the countryside. Close to the Derwent Reservoir on the Durham/Northumberland border.
We are keen to ensure that you enjoy your stay with us. You'll find lots of little extras, but please don't hesitate to ask for anything else you'd like. We'll do our very best to help you. Hot water bottles are available and if you have had a strenuous day walking, riding or cycling and would like a wheat bag heated up to put on your aching muscles just let us know. Alternatively if you have forgotten anything like your toothbrush or shaving gel or other personal hygiene items we have a small collection that you can purchase.
Drying facility available if your clothes are soaked through.
If you are celebrating a special occasion during your stay, we'll happily arrange chocolates, flowers, cake, etc. We can book a restaurant for your arrival lunch or dinner. We can recommend one for you too if you'd like. We pride ourselves on the exceptional level of service that we offer.
So if you are looking for peace and tranquillity in an area of outstanding natural beauty then please come and visit – you will not be disappointed.
Please respect our no smoking policy within the premises.
- Down duvets (hypo allergic available on request)
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Fluffy towels & dressing gowns
- Flat screen free view television
- Radio alarm clock
- Well stocked welcome tray
- Use of iron & ironing board
- Bed & breakfast with the option of an evening meal or lite bite
- Packed Lunches available
- All food cooked on the premises using local produce
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Private off road parking
- Secure overnight storage for bicycles with hosepipe available to wash down
- Children welcome, Cot available £6 per stay Children under 4 free/ 5-16year old £5 breakfast supplement when sharing parents room.
- Dog friendly (maximum of 2) - £2.50 supplement per night
- Stabling for horses
- USB chargers in both rooms